You are a sole proprietor and you do have to do most of your work alone?
Bookkeeping only takes your valuable time? Then we suggest you use book’n’keep
instead of creating difficult files and massive paper work. book’n’keep is made to fit
the needs of sole traders or small companies that do not have strict bookkeeping
rules like double entry accounting but still need to take care what goes in and out.
★ Main features of book’n’keep
- Create receivables, payables, payments and assets
- Enter all your customers, vendors and bank accounts
- Enter received or made payments and assign it to a specific receivable or
- Keep track of due dates and payments
- Attach documents to every single transaction digitally
- Categorize your payables and receivables
- Create master files like payment terms, asset types, business types, expense
and earning groups etc.
- Create automatic number ranges for receivables, payables and payments
- Five different reports (Profit&Loss, Open Items, Payables, Receivables, Tax)
- Turn over statistics by customers, vendors, expense and earning groups
- Import Customer and Vendor Data (Addon)
- Import Bank and Credit Card Transactions (Addon)
★ Interface and usability features of book’n’keep
- Nice and simple interface
- Drag&Drop for documents
- iCloud Sync for all data and documents, between your Macs
- Export tables to Excel or Numbers
- Detailed Help Guides
- Addon Store
- Price only $ 29,99
★ The details
book’n’keep is easy to understand even for people that are not so into
bookkeeping. Creating payables and receivables is only a few clicks away. If you
enter your customers and vendors in advance you don’t have to care about
standard payment terms, tax id numbers (VAT) etc. You even can define standard
sales tax or number ranges in the master files. Even more you can enter all the
assets like computers or phones and book’n’keep will take care of depreciation or
simply gives you an overview what’s yours.
You can attach up to ten documents for every single transaction or asset which
means that you can simply attach a digital copy of your customer invoices or the
incoming invoice from a vendor. So the document is directly attached and can be
opened and resent every time you need to.
Reports and statistics will give you a feeling how your company is situated at a
specific time or for a specific period. You even can export all your transactions to a
file if you need a personalized view of your data.
On top of that you can work on all your Macs as book’n’keep is going to sync all
your data via iCloud. It really has never been easier.
We are going to answer all your questions. Also we would be happy to receive
feedback or any feature requests and ideas you might have.
★ Try it today
Simply try the great features of book'n'keep today, and see why this
software is necessary to save your valuable time.
Or go directly to the Mac App Store and buy book'n'keep now!